BEADED CURTAINS ACRYLIC CURTAINS STONE CURTAINS
BEADED CURTAINS also called acrylic curtains or pebbles curtains are beautiful, original and economic handmade curtains that you can make, not only for your dormitory or any part of your home, but also for special events and to separate areas.
The appearance of the acrylic curtains is molded glass, like diamonds, seems like curtains made of precious stones.
You can make curtains with stones of different colors and put them in the door or remove any room in your home.
How to Make Beaded Curtains, it's simple.
1)Measure the space you are going to cover with the curtain.
2) Find the most beautiful acrylic stones on the market, there are forms of butterflies, flowers, etc. Buy the most cute and the appropriate amount to the space measured.
3) Stringing these beads with nylon thread or fishing line, wire or string some strong and resilient.
4) Use a wood or rod where you will nail or hook the strung wire with the stones of your choice.
For this fourth step you get it right, I recommend you do the following:
- First you mark the wood, the places where the strips will hang.
- Then, at the marked points, make the holes with a drill.
- Pass the thread through each hole and tie a knot at the top so it doesn't returns.
- Put the balls asymmetrically, beads, stones or sequins along each wire, and do
knots between them.
You will see these beaded curtains will be nice. But if you think this is not simple, you can choose and buy readymade beaded curtains.